متن استاتیک شماره 22 موجود نیست
Board of Trustees
Managing and operating universities in centralized process for many years made this point all clear that academic & research institutions, regarding their structure and goals, should not be centralized so they could be more independent using more given authorities and create innovative and dynamic environments which could eliminate obstacles and bureaucracy and prepare universities to cope with difficulties of the third millennium for great production of science, knowledge, intact ideas and basic and practical researches. Due to this fact, the Act of Constituting the Board of Trustees at universities and higher education & research institutions has been ratified by the High Council of Cultural Revolution in 1988.
The purpose of constituting such boards was to establish a powerful authority on the top of universities and higher education institutions organization pyramid so they would feel more responsible and responding to society\s health care needs by designing inventive programs based on creativity and innovation.
Tasks and Authorities:
1. Ratifying domestic code of regulations.
2. Ratifying the administrative structure of the institution based on the regulations which will be suggested by the Ministry and ratified by the High Council of Cultural Revolution in supervision with the Management & Planning Organization.
3. Surveying and ratifying the institutional budget suggested by the dean.
4. Ratifying the university's formal budget.
5. Ratifying annual accounts and balance sheets.
6. Ratifying the way to collect and spend special incomes.
7. Assigning the auditor and treasurer for the university.
8. Making efforts to collect private sector aids and local revenues (cash, equipment, buildings) observing the regulations ratified by the High Council of Cultural Revolution.
9. Ratifying financial and transactional regulations which in cases may be executable after being confirmed by the Ministry.
10. Suggesting the amount of allowance for the faculty members and others (experts and technicians) which in cases may be executable after being confirmed by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education.
11. Deciding upon how the production, services, workshop and health care units should be managed following the regulation ratified by the Cabinet.
12. Specifying the amount of researchers fees, teachers hourly-rated payment, translators fees, authors fees etc.
13. Examining the annual report presented by the dean.
14. Ratifying employment regulations of faculty members which will be executable after being confirmed by the Ministry.