Shahid Beheshti Hospital was established in 1982 with a capacity of 200 fixed beds and was dedicated to Fatemieh Foundation by the Martyrs Foundation in 1995. The hospital was then closed in 2001 due to some problems. After two years the Expediency Council left the hospital to the government and was affiliated with Qom University of Medical Sciences in 2005.
The hospital is the most important education-treatment center of Qom University of Medical Sciences and is the chief referral center for brain and heart stroke patients from all over the city.
Shahid Beheshti hospital is presently offering educational and medical treatment services with 470 active beds and 13 beds have been dedicated exclusively to IPD. Its multi-specialty clinic, as the largest specialist medical clinic in the country has been built and will be opened soon.
1. Emergency ward:
2. Specialty and Post-Specialty wards:
- Gastroenterology Ward;
- Hematology & Medical Oncology Ward;
- Cardiology Ward;
- Dialysis Ward;
- ICU Ward;
- CCU Ward;
- Cardio-Vascular Surgery ICU;
Both hospitalization and out-patient preclinical services are offered in this hospital.
Inpatient and hospitalization services:
- General surgery;
- Heart Surgery;
- Sub-specialized vascular surgery;
- Orthopedic surgery;
- Plastic surgery;
- Internal diseases (gastroenterology, endocrinology, nephrology, neurology, infectious diseases, rheumatology);
- Endoscopy, colonoscopy, ERCP;
- Exercise test, Holter monitoring, Holter blood pressure, echocardiography, electrocardiography (ECG);
- Laboratory (clinical and nuclear tests);
- Radiology (CT scan, sonography, Doppler sonography, vascular angiography);
Address: Shahid Beheshti Boulevard, Qom, Iran
Tel: +98 25 36122000
Fax: +98 25 36122855
Post Box: 3719964797
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org & Intl_office@sbmu.ac.ir
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/P135WsLp9RWoNd1y7